Volvo has long been at the forefront of safety research, introducing the first three-point seat belt, as well as padded dashboards, front and rear energy-resistant crumple zones, childproof locks, collapsible steering columns, and rear-facing child seats. Today, Volvo vehicles also offer generous amounts of style and performance. If your Volvo needs repairs, we can help you return to the road with your vehicles performance and safety intact.
At Primary Care Auto, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Volvo on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Volvo’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Primary Care Auto, we have a variety of oils to protect your Volvo’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Volvo model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Volvo’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Volvo.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Volvo by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Volvo to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Volvo Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Volvo car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Volvos, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Volvo's service and repair needs.
Our Volvo repair and service shop is located in Warwick, RI. We proudly serve the following areas: Warwick, St. Ignatius, Ravalli, Charlo, Hot Springs, Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Polson, Elmo and surrounding areas.